Switch to a 3CX VoIP hotel phone system and save on your telephone service & PBX purchase expense!
3CX VoIP Hotel Phone System is a modern, software based VoIP PBX that is easy to manage and very cost effective to buy. With the 3CX Phone System Hotel Edition, you can replace your old and expensive Mitel, Nortel, NEC, Siemens or other PBXs. Re-use the existing analog phones in your hotel rooms. The 3CX Hotel module adds important hospitality functions such as support for Check IN/OUT, DND, Room status, Billing and Wake up calls.
You can cut your phone bill by 50% or more and reduce PBX purchase & maintenance costs.
- Cut phone bills by 50% or more using VoIP providers for phone lines
- Save thousands $$$ compared to traditional hotel phone systems
- Re-use our analog phones in your hotel rooms
- Display guest name on reception, room service and management phones
- Provide wake up calls, checkin/checkout, Do Not Disturb and more
- Maid status allows housekeeping to set room status via phone
- Includes an easy to use Web Interface for hotel staff
- Print log of calls made during guest’s stay
3CX Hotel Module Versions
The 3CX Hotel Module is an optional module for 3CX Phone System and turns it the standard phone system into a full featured Hotel PBX. The 3CX Hotel module is available with or without PMS (Property Management System) integration.
The 3CX Hotel Module Standard Edition has a web interface that allows hotel staff to perform all hotel functions via an easy to use web interface, accessible from anywhere in the hotel network.
The 3CX Hotel Module with PMS Integration allows integration with many hotel software systems, via a number of interfaces including Legacy PBX emulation, the Fidelio FIAS protocol as well as support for Comtrol’s Lodging Link middleware.
- Integrates with many Property Management Systems (PMS) via several interfaces
- Does not require any hardware to connect to hotel software systems – It is all software based
- Can interface natively with many hotel software packages
- Supports SMDR and CDR
- With SMDR, the 3CX Hotel Module can emulate Mitel 2000
Other interfaces are easily implemented and available on request. A subset of supported PMS systems include:
- Maestro for Northwind
- Fidelity Hotel Management System
- Micros Opera
- Brilliant Hotel Software
- CMS Hospitality Guestcentrix
- Hotec Expert Hotelier Suite
- Hotel Concept
- Atrium INN client server systems
- HSS Hotel Software Systems
- Innfinity Software Systems
3CX Hotel Module Overview