3CX announces a Release Candidate for 3CX Phone System Version 10.
This build fixes many issues and also adds some features that were missing in previous versions of V10. Build version 10.0.18857.1613.
- Play Voicemail locally without play on phone (requires 3CX desktop Components)
- Trigger call using HTTP CTI URL. More information here.
- Bring to front with/without stealing of focus
- Ability to log and agent in or out from all queues from the 3CX MyPhone Portal
- Queue statistics (available in Call Center Edition only)
- Added description of extension state and forwarding rules in MyPhone so all company users are aware of their forwarding rules configuration
- Save position and size of 3CX MyPhone after exit. (requires 3CX Desktop Components and single monitor)
- Multiple delete of voicemails from 3CX MyPhone Voicemail tab
- Performance improvements in 3CX MyPhone
- 3CX MyPhone Application starts up automatically and has option to remove from startup
- Queues tab can see active queue calls and depending on rights perform operations on the Queue call (Pickup,transfer,divert)
- Transfer and Divert dialog can now transfer by typing in the company / phonebook name. A dropdown will appear with all the matched entries
- Plug and Play feature detects the appropriate phone and selects the according template for that phone depending on user agent received. Works for 3CX Phone for Windows and Grandstream
- Added automatical download of .NET Framework in 3CX Phone System installation
- 3CX Phone for windows provisioning of blf keys. Requires new 3CX Phone for Windows V6 available from here.
- Support for VoIP Providers that have a non-resolvable sip server but a valid and resolvable outbound proxy
- Outbound rules configured to allow specific groups containing extensions with ring my mobile simultaneousy are allowed external calling automatically
- Hotkey fixes
- Extension sorting by name (first/last) or extension numbers
- Remember me – MyPhone now remembers login credentials (Clear of cache might be required)
- Improved 3CX Desktop Components detection and operations
- Improved timing issues in the 3CX MyPhone for call duration
- Tapi integration fixes – Make and disconnect calls from outlook dialing interface
- Profile changing bug fixed
- Journalling in Outlook integration
- Double incoming notifications in Outlook contact popup records
- Polycom Phonebook directory fixes
- Fixed proper VSTOR detection for all verions of Outlook on all architectures 32 and 63 bit
- Sound notifications in chat, chat extension blocking
- Extension calling an external number and then performing a transfer might result in a wrong notification in the 3CX MyPhone
- Some calls might show with an incorrect duration if MyPhone is not already logged in.
- After Desktop components is installed, user needs to start 3CX MyPhone Installed Locally manually
The provisioning port has changed to port 5000. This means that you must change the provisioning links for the phones to “http://IPADDRESSSERVER:5000/provisioning”. You can do this via DHCP option 66 or by configuring the phones from their web interface. See the configuration guides for more information. Reboot the phones after you have made this change.
3CX Desktop Components has been also updated. To benefit from related fixes update as follows:
- Upgrading 3CX Phone System RC on the server, will also include the latest 3CX Desktop Components installation file.
- If you have 3CX MyPhone installed locally on the client machines simply double-click them. You will see a silverlight message popup notification informing you that the application has been updated and needs a restart. Proceed with the restart of the 3CX MyPhone Silverlight application. Upon restart 3CX MyPhone will be updated from Beta to RC.
- Log in, navigate to Settings tab and click on Preferences
- Click on the INSTALL Button. The latest version of 3CX Desktop components will be installed locally. Double click on the installer and follow the installation instructions.
- Once the 3CX Desktop components have been installed, double click on 3CX MyPhone Application on your desktop. Your 3CX MyPhone application is fully updated.
- You can download the Release Candidate from here
- You can download the 3CX Phone for Windows Version 6 from here
- The administration manual can be found here (PDF)
- The 3CX MyPhone & Extension user manual is web based and can be found here.
For more information and a quote or support, please contact your Jomar account manager.