About the Company
Barracuda Networks Inc. built its reputation as the worldwide leader in content security appliances by offering easy to use and affordable products that protect organizations from email, Web and IM threats. Barracuda Networks has leveraged its success in the security market to offer networking products that improve application delivery and network access as well as world-class solutions for message archiving, backup and data protection.
Coca-Cola, FedEx, Harvard University, IBM, L’Oreal, and Europcar, are amongst the more than 85,000 organizations protecting their networks with Barracuda Networks solutions. The company is privately held with its international headquarters and manufacturing facility based in Campbell, California. Barracuda Networks has offices in 10 international locations and distributors in more than 80 countries worldwide.
The Barracuda Networks Difference
Since its inception, Barracuda Networks continues to gain wide acclaim from customers, media and analysts by offering exceptional customer service, top-notch products and engaging partner programs. Companies and organizations of all sizes rely on Barracuda Networks solutions for five key reasons:
- Up-and-running in 15 minutes: With no software to install or network modifications required, all Barracuda Networks products are easy to deploy and use.
- No IT expertise required: All Barracuda Networks products feature an intuitive Web user interface that ensures smooth product management and does not require your IT staff to be “experts” in a particular solution.
- No support phone trees: Specially trained Barracuda Networks support technicians are available 24/7 to answer customer calls and provide superior support.
- Automatic product updates: Barracuda Central is the 24×7 operations center operated by Barracuda Networks to monitor and block the latest Internet threats. Data collected at Barracuda Central is analyzed and used to create definitions for automatic Energize Updates that fuel the Barracuda Networks products.
- No per user/server/port/option fees: Barracuda Networks does not charge licensing fees per user, per server, per port, or for additional feature options – making its products the most affordable, integrated solutions available.
Powerful Products & Technology
Barracuda Networks’ product portfolio includes: Barracuda Spam & Virus Firewall, Barracuda Web Filter, Barracuda IM Firewall, Barracuda Web Application Firewall, Barracuda SSL VPN, Barracuda Load Balancer, Barracuda Link Balancer, Barracuda Message Archiver, Barracuda Backup Service, and the BarracudaWare software portfolio. Combining its own award-winning technology with powerful open source software, Barracuda Networks solutions deliver easy to use, comprehensive security, networking, and data protection products. Barracuda Central, an advanced 24/7 operations center manages data centers for all service-based offerings and works to continuously monitor and block the latest Internet threats.