3CX Phone System is a software-based IP PBX for Windows which replaces traditional PBX hardware phone systems. It is based on the SIP standard and supports standard SIP software / hardware phones. It allows calls to be made via a VoIP service provider or via the regular PSTN (analog/T1/PRI).
Easy to install and configure, it includes a web-based configuration interface, voice mail, auto attendant, call hunting and other features. Both commercial and a free edition are available.
Full 3CX Feature List
3CX Virtual PBX Hosting
Request a Quote
Fill out our VoIP Questionnaire
Download 3CX VoIP Phone System
3CX Phone System for Windows is a software-based IP PBX that replaces a traditional proprietary hardware PBX. 3CX’s IP PBX has been developed specifically for Microsoft Windows and is based on the SIP standard – making it easier to manage and allowing you to use any SIP phone (software or hardware).
A software-based IP PBX offers numerous benefits:
- No need for separate phone wiring – phones use computer network
- Easier to install & manage via web-based configuration interface
- A software-based IP PBX is far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
- Employees can move offices without requiring any changes in the wiring or IP PBX configuration
- Choose from the many SIP based hardware phones instead of getting locked in with one vendor
- Receive & Make calls via the standard PSTN using VoIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with ‘out of the box’ configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers.
- Full Microsoft Exchange Unified Communications Integration
- Includes Free 3CXPhone SIP Softphone Apps for Windows, iPhone and Android
3CX is the developer of 3CX Phone System which is an open standard unified communications platform for Windows that works with standard SIP phones and replaces any proprietary PBX. 3CX Phone System is more manageable than standard PBX systems and delivers substantial cost savings while increasing productivity. Some of the world’s leading companies and organizations use 3CX Phone System, including Boeing, Mitsubishi Motors, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, Harley Davidson, City of Vienna and Pepsi.
3CX has been awarded the 2014 Comms National Award for ‘Best On-Premise Enterprise Solution’. 3CX has been featured in CRN’s Annual Network Connectivity Services Partner Program Guide for 2014 and awarded CRN’s 5-Star Partner Program rating in 2013. 3CX was also named a CRN Emerging Vendor in 2011 and 2012, and has been awarded Windows Server Certification, Windowsnetworking.com Gold Award, the Windows IT Pro 2008 Editor’s Best Award and a Best Buy Award from Computer Shopper.
3CX has offices in the U.S., Australia, Cyprus, Germany, South Africa and the UK