We are the 3CX / Exchange Unified Communications Experts!
3CX Phone System for Windows is a revolutionary IP PBX that delivers powerful unified communications technology by merging voice and data networks, allowing businesses to simplify real time delivery of information and ensure ease of use.
With the tight integration between the 3CX IP PBX and Microsoft Exchange Server, communication and collaboration is made easier and cooperation with business partners and clients becomes more direct.
Key Unified Communications when using 3CX Phone System with Microsoft Exchange Server:
- Unified Messaging – Users receive voicemail in their Exchange/Outlook inbox. Voicemail is stored in users’ Exchange mailboxes. Voicemail messages can be heard using compatible email software and mobile devices.
- Voice Recognition – Callers reaching your phone system can speak Digital Receptionist options, employee names, department names, extensions numbers.
- Visual Voicemail – Speech-to-text technology enables voicemail messages to be automatically transcribed into text which may be read by users with compatible email software and mobile devices.
- Text-to-Speech – Users can call into the phone system and listen to their email messages being read aloud. Emails can be replied to by users by speaking their reply. The speech-to-text technology convert users’ spoken words to text words and sends the email.
- Message Waiting Indicator – MWI light/button on phone only lights/flashes when there is a new voicemail in the user’s Exchange mailbox.
- Tight Integration with Exchange– Access your Exchange calendar and contacts information via telephone call.
- Call Routing Rules – Users can create rules to determine how calls are routed based on their Exchange calendar availability, Caller ID and many other factors.