Advertising on Hold
With your customers waiting on hold, you have their undivided attention. This makes your on-hold into a very powerful marketing tool. Taking control of your on-hold environment lets you decide what your callers hear. A professional on hold advertising program will engage the listener, effectively shorten the perceived wait time and allow you the perfect opportunity to connect with callers to build profit. The caller can be educated about your business resulting in a more enhanced and beneficial time for both the caller and the business.
From music that appeals to your calls to creatively written advertising messages read by professional voice-over announcers, On-Hold Concepts will show you how to unleash the marketing power of your on-hold.
- Callers with SILENCE-ON-HOLD will abandon their calls in less than one minute; 90% hang up within 40 seconds.
- Callers with MUSIC-ON-HOLD will stay on the line 30 seconds longer than with only silence.
- Callers with INFORMATION-ON-HOLD will stay on the line for up to 3 minutes longer.
The Benefits of working with On-Hold Concepts:
- Your on-hold service will include everything; copywriting, voice talent, music licensing, and any on hold equipment that you might require.
- Choose the type and genre of music that you feel best represents your business or service including popular chart music by original artists.
- We set-up and maintain your new advertising tool with quarterly, semi-annual or annual updates of fresh copy and music.
- You will be assigned a personal account manager to monitor and do all the work for you.
- Professionally voiced and produced on-hold advertising messages, auto-attendant greetings and automated prompts enhance your business identity, reinforce your branding, and present a polished image.
Preferred over silence. Decreases hang-ups. Enhances your image. Is your music provider putting you in a bad Mood? Are you looking for an alternative to Muzak?
Put your best foot forward from the beginning!
With all of the advertising dollars that you spend to get someone to call, doesn’t it just make good sense to make sure their first impression of your company is as pleasant and professional as possible and that it matches your company image?